Visma Connect is the utility company of the digital society. We connect people, companies and governments. Our systems handle 200 million logistical messages, 830,000 annual financial statements, 10 million swift messages and 80 million “berichtenbox” messages each year. All of these must be delivered completely and on time to the right people and authorities. We also provide integration services for governments and companies and we provide payment services to banks and fintechs. Visma Connect works for the government, healthcare and the financial and logistics sectors.
We’re growing fast, expanding our services and we have recently joined the Visma family of companies. For - and with - our customers we handle large amounts of data. On top of that we develop cutting edge analytics solutions and services in a range of industries: from the public sector to accounting, professional sports, tax advice and publishing.
Squad VIX (Visma Information Exchange) is responsible for some of the largest and most vital information and data sharing platforms in The Netherlands. Your mission as a software developer for the Squad VIX will be to work closely with product owners and architects to develop new features for our internal and external clients. You draw up a clear picture of the needs of our customers and work directly with Infrastructure & Middleware Engineers to ensure the solution works as it should and the platform is used effectively. Besides that, you work with testers to ensure that the test coverage is acceptable and bugs will be corrected.
Who are we looking for?
This is a customer-centric role. So if you want to be successful you must always put the customer first. Furthermore, you are the one who takes the initiative. You have a curious and passionate personality and enjoy working in a team.
- Are Honest, flexible, creative and energetic;
- Have an eye for detail that doesn’t inhibit you from seeing the big picture;
- are experienced in and Adhere to the DevOps principles
Required knowledge and skills:
- HBO / WO level Information technology or related;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience as a Developer;
- A Minimum 3 years of relevant managerial experience and demonstrable leadership skills;
- You speak and write Dutch fluently and English well (writing the software is in Dutch, collaborating with others is in both Dutch and English).
- The ability to develop in multiple development languages using up-to-date techniques and best practices (Java 95% ‘other’ 5%).
- Knowledge of development processes (Scrum), developer guidelines and software quality standards of Visma Connect (SonarQube).
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum, Kanban or similar), Safe Agile certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of, Maven and. Springframework , GIT, Hibernate. Microservices Architecture.
What we offer
- An attractive salary, a non-contributory pension and the prospect of a permanent contract;
- A dynamic, creative working environment;
- The opportunity to join a great, ambitious team;
- Plenty of training, education and development opportunities;
- 26 days of paid leave;
- A flexible transportation allowance scheme;
- A beautiful office;
- A daily catered, healthy lunch in our own restaurant;
- Friday afternoon drinks.
Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com. A personality assessment, a reference check are parts of the application procedure. Also a VOG statement is requested.
This vacancy has been opened internally and externally at the same time. In case of proven equal suitability, an internal candidate is preferred.